Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Review for Casa De Avalon!


 Family Vacation in Paradise, August 14, 2012

By Susan  (Nashville, Tennessee USA)
Destin has been a favorite spot of mine for several years but this past trip was even more special because I was able to share it with my family and show them around paradise on the beach. We were fortunate enough to find and rent Casa De Avalon and it was perfect! The coziness of the home and all of the great amenities, including the private beach access, made this an amazing family vacation filled with treasured memories! The house is so cute and so charming and my family and I loved staying there and we look forward to the next visit!! I hope the next family that takes advantage of this great space enjoys it as much as we did!!

See our Destin Vacation Rentals web site for more information about Casa De Avalon and our other rentals in the Destin & Miramar Beach areas!

No comments: